UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crazy Dream.

See if I can type this out quicker than I'm forgetting it...
(-obviously there's always more to a dream, but this is the nuts & bolts)
Elijah (my 4-year old) and I were driving around in a car - talking and joking. We suddenly we crashed into water - a pond or lake - and sunk 50 or so feet. I was desperately trying to get out of the car AND get Elijah out of the car (because obviously I wasn't leaving the car without him). After struggling and struggling, I finally get him out. I'm completely out of oxygen and he's already passed out and I'm swimming and kicking like crazy to get both of us to the top. I'm confident that we're both going to survive but panicking at the same time because.. well... we were fifty feet under water and I had no more oxygen!
We finally made it to the top and Elijah was revived. We left there and found Nicole and Kylie (my 2-year old) and they wanted to go see the crash. When we got there, the car was only sitting in 2 inches of water- and had always been in only 2 inches of water.
So we sat there, trying to figure out how I had floated 50 feet in the air to get to the top where the lake should have been and where the shore started (as it was some type of sudden drop-off).

That's pretty much where it left off, as Nicole called me on skype and woke me from my slumber - which is always a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment