UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pictures from April-ish 2010.


Dennis awarded me the "172" hour accident free flying award... as he didn't want me to feel left out from those who were receiving their 500hr award. (I was party to one of the infamous Hunnicut incidents about 172 flight hours ago).


...a classic example of "construction" in Kosovo. The top floor of this building is made up by sticks.


Miles and I next to a foreign military vehicle.


Parking in Kosovo can be difficult sometimes... so we celebrate small victories (:


Marcus and I flew some peeps into Camp Casablanca - Austrian/Swiss base camp.


a unique piece of artwork at Camp Casablanca.


a swiss military vehicle


I think this is where they hold church service / mass... a cool place to worship! (also camp casablanca)


a working swiss army knife holds the door shut...


Marcus and I next to some more interesting artwork at Camp Casablanca.


Jeff and I were sitting in refuel... decided to take a picture (:

No comments:

Post a Comment