UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Friday, February 26, 2010

PUERTOS!!!


It's weird, I was walking out of my room tonight and suddenly a smell hit me (not bad, just random) that took me all the way back to Bowling Green, KY 2003.

I instantly remembered going to Puerto Vallarta's next to Western Kentucky University with Nicole when we first got married... I would get the "IS Special" & she would get a taco salad and a GI-normous margarita.

Those were some awesome (simpler) times... We're still living in awesome times (: but I enjoyed those a lot as well.

1 comment:

  1. My baby....we were meant for each other....then, now and until the end of time

    How can I say that I love you more now than I did then... I look at our life and fall to my knees out of thankfulness - I must be the most blessed woman on the face of this entire earth....Thank GOD for you and our life...

    I really really miss you, my husband and best friend....

    ReplyDelete