UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Checkrides complete.


I got instrument "PC" checkride complete last night!


Now, all I'm waiting on is the commander's signature to sign me off as a Pilot-in-Command.


It's ironic, because I feel that this is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders - when in all actuality it's quite a bit more weight put ONTO my shoulders with the added responsibility now.


Regardless, I'm excited at the chance...


In other news, I'm cycling back to days (off of night shift) starting Sunday. Think I'm going to pull an all nighter just to reset myself. I was up until 6:30am this morning and slept in until 1pm... I'd just like to get the transition over with so am electing to go to bed Saturday night (:


...we'll see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment