UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Monday, March 15, 2010

instrument checkride?

...still not done with my instrument checkride.

I passed my NVG checkride a week ago- and was signed off as a capable Pilot-in-Command (hesitate to even mention the latter... so as not to jinx myself and have to come back and explain WHY I still haven't made PC, if I continue to blow my Instrument ride).

I had my instrument ride with a different IP (Instructor Pilot) and was "spun up like a top" as he described me. It was the fifth time I'd tried to take this ride - being cancelled due to weather the previous times - and I think I'd gotten checkride-itis. Needless to say I didn't 'pass'.

Now, I'm in a progressive checkride, meaning that I'm being evaluated over several flights. This is fine by me... but stressful none-the-less. I'm ready to move on to something else!!!

I don't THINK I'm flying tonight, but who knows... likely it'll be tomorrow night.

Hopefully, we'll be done by then (:


No comments:

Post a Comment