UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My little girl's birthday!

It's Kylie's 2nd birthday today... guess how old she is?!

I think it was a blessing today for the whole family to celebrate her birthday... they had a party in the morning for Kylie and in the afternoon had Papa's visitation. This kept the family in good spirits. Wish I could have been there...

Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl. I'll be home soon.

2 comments:

  1. Our sweet girl - Can you believe its been two years??!?! How BLESSED have we been Stephen?? I shake my head in amazement every single day...She is the most precious little girl in the world...with the best daddy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
    We love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I helped the party. I was upstairs convincing the "big kids" why it's better not to punch or scream. And it was worth it, Kate did something so sweet, I will never forget. -C
    (teasing isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete