UH60 vs. 171sh.

UH60 vs. 171sh.
"Capt. Martin" poses in front of his blackhawk enroute from Germany to Kosovo October 2009.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

PC status...

Well I'm officially a PC in Bravo Co 2-147! I got signed off by my SP (Standardization Instructor Pilot) and today - my Company Commander.

I have my first flight with my "assistant" platoon leader - a relatively new Pilot this Wednesday. We're doing a relatively easy mission for my first flight and I'm going to go have lunch in Film City.

Will post pics of my first flight! (:

(sigh) time to move on to something else. ... ie. Ironman Training (:

1 comment:

  1. Well, you were (unofficially! haha funny joke time!) the first person to ever drive me 30+ mph in reverse, so advancement in your flying is no surprise! -C

    ReplyDelete